v5.0 [17 Jun 2011]
Changes in this version:
# Added protection from accidental deletion of favorites in the clipboard manager.
# Users can now specify a color (category) for any saved fragment in the clipboard manager.
# Added automatic recovery of preview files in the clipboard manager.
# Added new on-screen keyboard settings: (Pro Edition) 1. Move the keyboard to a screen border.
2. Animate the launch of the on-screen keyboard: slide up or down.
3. Type characters when keys are released.
4. Show a tip over a pressed character key.
5. Show key characters in the UPPER CASE.
# Added new "Typing aid" parameters for the on-screen keyboard:
1. Repeat delay (msec).
2. Repeat rate (characters per second).
3. Double taping the space bar will insert a period followed by a space.
# Added an ability to control the on-screen keyboard from HTML in FireFox, Chrome and Opera. (Pro Edition)
# Added a new function: "Install FireFox (Chrome, Opera) Extension". (Pro Edition)
# Added an ability to set borders for the picture on the key. (Pro Edition)
# Added a new "Security" group: (Pro Edition)
1. Added a new setting for the clipboard manager: "Delete fragments from history before shutdown: all fragments, fragments resembling passwords".
2. Added a new autocomplete function setting: "Disable the autocomplete function when entering passwords".
# Added an ability to change key descriptions in the keyboard editing mode. (Pro Edition)
# Added a new setting for 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Vista: "Show an on-screen keyboard before logon".
# When using an on-screen keyboard with a touch screen, the arrow keys work as a D-pad.
# Added Undo and Redo buttons to the on-screen keyboard editing form. (Pro Edition)
# Added a new setting for text templates: "Show hint when keyword is found".
# Added new actions "Change the default playback device", "Change the default recording device".
# Added an ability to specify folder for action "Run program".
# Added an ability to specify the name of file with shortcuts for action "Activate the Next Keyboard Shortcuts File".
# Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer 9 and WPF applications.
# Fixed toolbar flickering on the taskbar. (Pro Edition)
# Fixed bugs that occurred if no explorer.exe process was found.
# Fixed the function for deleting all saved fragments in the clipboard manager.
# Fixed a bug in the autocomplete feature some languages.
# Lots of other fixes and improvements.
v3.0 [2 Apr 2008]
+ Added new actions:
+ Connect/Disconnect from a network;
+ Eject/Close CD Door;
+ Lock, Log Off, Restart, Sleep, Hibernate, Shut Down a computer;
+ Monitor power on/off, Start screen saver, Open window "Display Settings";
+ Open window "Safely Remove Hardware";
+ Open Control Panel etc.